Tuesday 17 December 2013

BAPTIST DEVOTIONAL

GOD WILL ALWAYS BLESS AND KEEP YOU

SEEK DAILY, NBC

Tuesday, December 17

Numbers 6:22-27

I WILL BLESS THEM

"So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them." Numbers 6:27, NIV

     God wanted to inscribe His name on the Israelites and bless them, but He would not do it directly by Himself. God called on His servant, intermediary and representative: Moses, who would in turn give the message to Aaron and his sons.
    God did not say, "I will put my name on the Israelites" instead He said, "They (Aaron and his sons) will put my name on the Israelites, and I [God] will bless them" (v. 27). The implication of this is that God is in constant partnership with His called-out servants to bless humanity.
    So when next the pastor of your church or a proven man of God pronounces blessings upon you in the name of the Lord, you better say a loud amen. This is because when the name of the LORD is pronounced to bless anyone, that person is blessed and no one can curse him/her.
      You may not feel thrilled or shaken when the name of the Almighty is pronounced on you but rejoice because you are indeed blessed.
     Thus today: May the LORD bless you and take care of you; May the LORD be kind and gracious to you; May the LORD look on you with favour and give you peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment